OSRS Hunter Guide is a popular skill in Old School RuneScape (OSRS) that allows players to catch various types of creatures and earn rewards such as food, hides, and bones. The skill also provides access to a variety of hunting methods, such as trapping, netting, and bird snaring. In this guide, we will go over how to level up Hunter quickly and efficiently, and how to become a pro-Hunter in OSRS.
Getting Started with Hunter
To start training Hunter, you will need to complete the “Hunter Tutorial” quest, which is a short and easy quest that will introduce you to the basics of the skill.
Once you have completed the tutorial, you will have access to the most basic hunting methods and equipment, such as bird snaring and butterfly netting.
Choosing the Right Hunting Method
Different hunting methods have different experience rates and different requirements. It is important to choose the most efficient method for your current level and experience.
- For low-level players, bird snaring and butterfly netting are good options, as they have low requirements and provide a decent experience.
- As you level up, you can try other methods such as trapping chinchompas, which are a high-requirement, high-experience method.
Using the Best Equipment
- Using the best equipment will help you catch more creatures in less time, which will ultimately lead to faster leveling.
- As you level up, you will have access to better equipment, such as Hunter’s crossbow and the Magic Box.
Training at High-Level Areas
- Training at high-level areas will yield more experience per catch, but it will also increase the risk of death. Make sure to bring enough food and potions.
- Some popular high-level hunting areas include the Piscatoris Hunter area and the Feldip Hills.
While hunting, you can also do other activities such as woodcutting, mining, or fishing to level up other skills and make the most of your time.
This will help you level up faster and make the most of your time.
Becoming a Pro Hunter
- To become a pro hunter, you will need to master the different hunting methods and use the best equipment.
- You will also need to find the best hunting spots and learn how to avoid the creatures that are dangerous.
- With time and practice, you will be able to catch creatures quickly and efficiently and earn rewards such as rare pelts and valuable drops.
Hunter is a fun and rewarding skill in OSRS that requires a combination of skill, patience, and the right equipment. By following this guide and practicing regularly, you will be able to level up quickly and become a pro Hunter in no time.