OSRS Construction Guide is a members-only skill in Old School RuneScape (OSRS) that allows players to build and furnish their own houses. In this guide, we will go over the basics of construction skills and provide tips on how to build and furnish your dream house.
Getting Started with Construction
- To start training in Construction, you will need to have at least level 40 in crafting skills, as well as a saw and a hammer.
- Once you have the required materials, you can start building your first house by speaking to the Estate Agent in East Ardougne.
Leveling Up Construction
- Leveling up Construction can be done by building and upgrading different rooms in your house.
- Each room has a different experience rate and a different set of materials required.
- As you level up, you will have access to more advanced rooms and furniture.
- To level up quickly, it is recommended to build low-level rooms such as the parlor and the garden, as they have a high experience rate and low requirements.
Building and Furnishing Your Dream House
- To build and furnish your dream house, you will need to gather the materials required for the rooms and furniture you want to build.
- The materials can be obtained by purchasing them from the sawmill operator, or by cutting them yourself using the Woodcutting skill.
- Once you have the materials, you can start building and furnishing your house.
- To make the most of your space, it’s important to plan the layout of your house and choose the right rooms and furniture to fit your needs and style.
Advanced Construction Techniques
- As you gain more experience in Construction, you can start experimenting with advanced techniques such as using the ornate rejuvenation pool and the magic wardrobe to speed up the construction process.
- You can also use the house portal to quickly travel to your house, and even make it into a player-owned port.
Construction is a fun and rewarding skill in OSRS that allows players to build and furnish their own houses. By following this guide and leveling up your Construction skill, you will be able to build and furnish your dream house in no time. Remember to plan your house layout and gather materials in advance, and you’ll be able to build the perfect house for you.